Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Work in progress . . .

Greetings,

I want to start off by saying that there are a lot of things that I am working on to make this site work. There will be a Myspace page, Blog TV page and this site. I want us to be able to talk about lot of things a share information, like on concert and events as well as new music from new bands you think that we all might like. I am always open to new music.

Also I don't want to leave out films as well as reading material. I think everyone deserve to hear about a cool new movie or an older one that maybe we haven't seen yet. Even a book or two, I just want to make sure that this . . . . forum is open to anything entertainment related. Now if there are photos, audio clips and video clips as well I don't think it will be a problem, I just have to check it first and make sure its suitable for this site, but I don't think its going to be a problem anyway. I would really like to have everyone enjoy this site.

Later in the coming weeks there will be a rough draft of The Invaders Asylum Site guidelines that will be implemented. I don't think it will do much restricting but maybe more respecting others on this site as well as the content they put up. Of course everyone will have credit for what they decide to share no one will be denied that. And of course no one is allowed to take someones photo, audio and video clip as theirs when its not. those caught will be banned from the site.

So hopefully we can all have fun and experience an awesome ride on Invaders Asylum


Laters,


Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment