Saturday, December 12, 2009

Its the Rain's fault

Greetings,

Sorry that I wasn't able to log anything for yesterday. It rained, and I don't like the rain at all. I've notice this for many years know. I seem to stop everything I am doing because of the rain. I don't like the idea of going out running errands and then finding myself slowly starting to get wet. Ugh. . . . . . . . I hate it.

Oh well, since it rained again looks like I am going to stay home and get under the covers with the heater heating my place and sleep all day like a cat. LOL

Go check out the latest new on http://www.invadersasylum.moonfruit.com/ there you will find a new music video by The Sounds "Beatbox" It really good.

Enjoy this depressing weather I know I won't

Laters,

Ava

Invaders Asylum

P.S. I think I might upload a video on YouTube. I'll let you guys know when. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment